How does it work?
- Tell us about yourself and upload your Resume
- Pay a one-off fee of $15 USD
One of our cruise career consultants will:
- Evaluate your Resume, skills, qualifications and work experience, before suggesting areas for improvement
- Tell you what your chances are of getting a cruise ship job, and what to do to increase them
- Provide you with information about the types of jobs you may be interested in
- Suggest positions that you might be more suitable for
- Tell you about where and how to apply for jobs, to improve your chances of success
- Answer your questions
- ... and much, much more!
All information and advice will be packed into your own personalised Assessment Report.
- Download your Assessment Report
- You will have an opportunity to ask further questions
Register today and get the following:
- FREE Resume example
- FREE covering letter example
- FREE Resume photo guidelines
Why can't I get hired?
Working on a cruise ship is a very popular choice for those seeking a fulfilling and diverse career. Whilst you’ll find, when first looking to secure a job in the industry, there are many candidates applying for the same position; the reality is the competition will be tough. Landing your dream job won’t be easy and in order to be successful, not only will you have to be prepared for the recruitment process; you’ll also need to make sure you stand out from the crowd and are more memorable than other job seekers.
Too many applicants reduce their chances of getting a job, either because they are not prepared, don't know how to approach recruiters properly, or have applied for jobs for the wrong reasons.
Who are we?
We are a small team of professionals with more than 15 years’ experience working in the cruise ship industry. Our consultants have worked on cruise ships in various positions, and are ready to help you get the job you want.
How can we help you?
The process is simple. You tell us about yourself, upload your Resume and pay a one-off fee of $15 USD. Our consultants will then look at the information you have provided, and point you in the right direction.
Our service is unique! We do not sell generic "manuals" about how to find a cruise ship job. We assess each job seeker individually, and provide personalised reports written just for you.
With our professional advice, we guarantee you’ll be better prepared for the recruitment process and you will improve your chances of getting the cruise ship job of your dreams.